Thursday 27 October 2011

Pavitra Rishta 26th October 2011 Written Episode

Deshmukh House

Archana and Manav are at their house. Manav is having some food that Archana made and Archana asks him how it is. Manav says it is good. Archana says it is only good, what has happened to you, it's only good, praise me a little bit, you weren't like this before. Archana says I made you your favorite thing and you are saying it is only good? Manav comes to Archana and tells her that the food she made was very tasty. Archana tells Manav that she likes to eat kheer which has salt and not sugar. Sulochana comes in the house and asks Archana and Manav if Sachu is at home. Archana says aai, what are you saying, you went yourself to pick him up right? Sulochana says yes, I went to pick him up from school and after school got released all of the other kids came out of the school but our Sachu did not come out. Sulochana says than I asked his teacher and his teacher said that he did not attend school today. Manav says if he didn't go to school. Than where could he have gone? Sulochana says exactly. Savita and Sachu are coming inside the house and Savita is telling Sachu to clean his hands and feet. Sachu goes to the washroom. Savita turns back and looks at Sulochana, Archana and Manav. They are all looking very serious. Savita looks at them confused, and says what happened, why are you looking at me like that? Manav tells his mother firmly that Sulochana Aai went to pick up Sachu from school, and than she found out that Sachu did not attend school today. Manav says where did he go and why didn't you tell me this? Savita says if I told you than your wife would never permit me. Savita says Manav, I took Sachu to school but Sachu had started whining on the way and said aagi, I want to go Diwali shopping, what should I have done, he is a child and I could not go against his wish so that's why I took him.
[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment