Saturday 22 October 2011

The Game Over

I believe the incognito should be drawn to a conclusion now. People have been believing that I have turning into non-Microsoft user going by a few posts here and there. Furthermore, as my Facebook page would declare the state as Out of Prison of Manassas.


A bad organization which had proving a pandemic infection the budding indian IT community and bad human resources practices has been duly unearthed suitably submitted to respective teams.

Zoho Sheet, my official timesheet and todolist tool declares 'Mission Accomplished' -- 'The Game Over'. There are lot more things to learn out of this experiment running from 2008 code-named 'IT-IPL'. Let me summarize about them in detail later.


Source - Personal Weblog of Deepak Vasudevan




Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment